Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's about time!


Well I have been giving it some thought, and well I am going to blog for the first time in a long time! It's about time, right? 

Well first lets get everyone caught up. I have recently finished my first semester of seminary, and would say it has been a success! I loved my classes and believe it or not I survived Hebrew!!! I met girl and we have been dating for 4 months now. Some might find that harder to believe then me surviving Hebrew! I have been working at a church in Stone Mountain, while attending school, and I have enjoyed the challenge the work has brought me. 



Overall things have been going great. I have had the opportunity to see some different country. I got to go to north Georgia for Thanksgiving and hangout in the foothills with my great aunt and uncle. It is very pretty up there, but I still think Texas is the prettiest state! To many trees here in Georgia! 



I miss everyone back in Texas and I really enjoy remembering all the memories I have made with everyone. I am really sad about not being able to attend MO this summer for youth conferences:( but I do believe I am going to be College Connection! 

This January I am taking my first Theology class! I am super excited and thus far really enjoying the class! I cannot believe how fast the first semester went, and hope this next semester is as good as the first. 

I hope everyone else has had a good year and that this year brings everyone of you the best!

 

3 comments:

Omi Ford said...

You look great! I hope this semester brings you as much joy and lots of theological fun.

Leigh Gathings said...

Travis, we sent you an email at your gmail address.Read it and write back.

Leigh and Melissa Gathings

Leigh Gathings said...

Travis, we sent you an email on your gmail account. Read it and write back

Leigh and Melissa Gathings